The Redilight LED Skylight Alternative offers a green energy solution for light starved areas around the home or office and is becoming a product of choice for ever increasing high density housing environments where shading from other buildings encroaches.
The Redilight Spectra system can be installed in almost any location unlike traditional skylights where building structure and difficult roof lines can often dictate placement.
Installation is also a breeze, simply mount the solar panel on the roof then run the interconnecting cable down to your Redilight solar light fitting… It’s that easy!
Advantages of Redilight over Traditional Skylights
- No more large unsightly holes cut into the roof which can compromise it’s integrity
- Reduced risk of water and hail damage to property when severe storms arrive
- Reduced security risk of intruders entering via the skylight shaft
- Installation costs are reduced
- For multiple lights it’s as simple as installing a larger Solar panel
- Increases the efficiency of the home with no heat gain in summer or heat losses in winter.
- Positioning of light fitting on the ceiling is not restricted due to building structures, pipes etc.
- No need to have a skylight and an electric light in the same room, a single 24 watt Redilight light can do the job of both when used in conjunction with the optional Day/Night kit.
- Redilight has a range of round and square light fittings in both 24 watt and 6 watt sizes
- Redilight also has two colour light output options, 3000k Warm White and 5000k Day Light.